The warranty doesn’t cover the following types of damage:
● mechanical and chemical damage during assembly and after completion,
● damage caused by neglect and improper maintenance (for example the use of very alkaline detergents, splashed calcium, and cement, the use of unsuitable adhesive tapes),
● normal wear and tear such as color fading and change in color tone,
● large changes due to moisture during and after construction causing swelling of the wood,
● any damage resulting from the mentioned above changes.
In the case of a complaint, we are required to get rid of the defects within a jointly agreed date. We are committed to the fact that this period can’t be longer than 30 business days from the date the fault was reported. If the product is under warranty and the repair isn’t possible – we will replace it with a new one.